Tuesday, September 27, 2005

And the Tip goes Down...

Ok, I know mom and dad have told me lots of times to STAY OUT OF THE TRASH in the bathroom. But you should SEE all the things in there!! It's just so TEMPTING! I like the toilet paper, and the paper rolls, those are fun to roll and chase along the floor. Sometimes I find a stringy thing that tastes like mint YUM... I think dad calls it...floss??

Well...tonight I was sniffin' around the bathroom floor and I found a Q-Tip. I guess it smelled good, 'cuz I grabbed it and next thing I know, mom's yelling at me to DROP IT!! She was trying to pull my mouth open and I was doing my best to swallow the Q-TIP before she could see it! No good. She saw it, but she couldn't reach it and I took one big swallow and down it went! GONE! Needless to say, mommy told me I was a bad girl for getting into the trash again and she sent me to my bed.

After some pouting, I asked to go outside. Mom let me out, and when I came back in, I needed my paws washed like always (you know how it is. You go outside to pee, then you GOT to dig a little, right?). So mom put me in the tub and washed the mud off my paws. When she was done, she left me to my adventures. BIG mistake! My curiosity got the best of me and I soon found myself sniffing through the trash in the bathroom again. This time, I found a paper towel that smelled like fun. So, being the inquisitive pup I am, I grabbed it and ran! I only had it half gone when mom found me in all my glory.

More pouting in my bed, and now mommy tells me I'm not allowed to play in the bathroom any more. But that's where my favorite rug to lay on is!! I guess I was a bad girl. But I know mommy still loves me. She just doesn't want me to get hurt eating something I shouldn't. I guess I'll have to stick with the food in my bowl and the bugs in the grass!

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home