Thursday, September 29, 2005

They call me...The BUG HUNTER

A few nights ago, Mommy and Daddy were getting ready for bed and they had already tucked me into my bed (I have my own bed on the floor at the foot of Mommy and Daddy's bed. Though, I much prefer to sleep with them in their big bed, I hardly get away with it..hehe). I was really sleepy, but suddenly I caught the sent of something I had been chasing around the floor earlier. My nose just seemed to take over!

Left, right, to Daddy's closet, around the side of the bed, back towards the door....Where is IT?? My nose ran around the floor trying to pin-point my prey. Mom and dad were looking at me funny, trying to figure out what I was doing.

"Zoey, go to bed." Mommy told me. But my nose wouldn't let me listen. Then Daddy got on the floor with me. I think he was lookin' for it too!! He looked under the bed and my nose followed his lead! And then...

THERE IT IS!! I saw it crawling under Mom's side of the bed. Oh no!! Mommy HATES bugs!! I had to move fast! I ran around to the other side of the bed, I ran right past Daddy. "What is it, Zo?" Daddy asked me, but I didn't have time to answer him. I had to get to it before it got away!

I corned it and pounced! Got it Dad! I looked up at Daddy and whined. "Good girl! Good girl! Get it ZoZo!" Daddy grabbed one of Mommy's shoes and smashed the bug. Dead...

My work done, my tummy rubbed for being a good bug finder, I turned in for the night. All in a night's work for me....The Bug Hunter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home