Monday, September 26, 2005

Welcome to my world

HI! My name is Zoey Mae and welcome to my world...I was born May 16th 2004 to a little lemon and white Beagle. My daddy was a tri-color, just like me!! And while I liked it there with my birth mommy and daddy, I knew one day my REAL mommy and daddy would come for me....

And they did!! At 12 weeks old, a nice lady and man came to see me and my brother and sister. And while my litter mates poured on the charm, running around, jumping and rolling over in the grass, I'm the one who won them over. My secret?? I played hard to get...hehehe..

And so, I said good-bye to my littler mates, licked my birth parents good-bye, and turned my tail towards a new life with a family that loves me. And so, my adventure begins!

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i love the blog, Zoe is so cute, my boyfriend and i have an 8 months old tri-colour beagle called Mosh, he looks similar to your little girl, he always gets up to no good, but we love him sooooooooo much. XXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home