Thursday, November 17, 2005

My trip to the Vet

I might have gotten a little bit too excited when I was playing in the leaves last weekend. Sure, I had lots of fun digging and tunneling around the back yard, but on Monday, I woke up and my left eye was really hurting me. I followed Dad around as he got ready for work like I always do, but it was hard to see him. I kept blinking and my eye was red. Dad soon realized I wasn't trying to be funny winking at him! He took me to Mommy and asked her to look at my eye to see if she could find anything wrong. Mom looked but said she couldn't see anything, but my eye was really red and I was winking at her, too! Mom made me a vet appointment and we were off!!!

I love the vet! So many sniffs to sniff and lots of other animals to say "Hi" to. This time there weren't that many friends there, just one little cat who wasn't in the mood for fun. She was getting her stitches out. I remember THAT. OUCH!!! I got lots of attention from the nice girls that work at the vet's, though. They seem to love me. But, hey! Who can blame them? I'm cute!!
I went in to see the vet and he put this green stuff in my eye. It glows in the dark when you shine light on it! Hehehe.... It got all over my fur, so I was green for a day. The vet said I had a tiny scratch on my eye, but that it would heal right up with the drops he gave Mom.

I got my treat from the nice lady at the front desk and it was time to say good-bye. I made my rounds to all the girls and then me and Mom drove home.

I don't like to hold still for the drops, but they DO make my eye feel better. How many more times to I have to have my drops, Mom???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home