Saturday, March 04, 2006

Is it Spring yet?


The days are slowly getting longer. The sun gets a little warmer during the day, and I get to spend more time playing outside in the sun. I love spring! So many new smells to sniff out, more people are out walking. And if I'm really lucky, a dog or two will stop by to say 'Hi' as they walk past my yard. Even Freckles, the dog next door, is outside in his pen more these days.

I get bored sitting around the house all day. I play with my toys, chew on my bones and take lots of naps. But when I REALLY get bored, I go looking for Dad to take me out for a nice long walk. All I have to do is look up at him with my big brown eyes and give him my best, 'I love you Daddy!' face, ( See photo) and he smiles and says, ' Why do you have to be so cute?'. It works every time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home