Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Nick nack paddy wack...Give your Dog A....PHONE???

Starting today I'm going to blog cool pet toys, gizmos or stories on my blog. Every week I'm going to surf around the net till I find something I think might be interesting to my readers. Well, I think I found something GOOD!
The PetsCell! Now we can talk to Mom and Dad no matter where you are! Some guy in Canada named Cameron Robb invented it. It's a tiny little cell phone we can put around our neck. We can hear Mom and even talk back to her! For a little extra, we can get upgrades with a fiber optic camera and GPS tracing for the high tech dog! To check it all out, trot on over to Petsmobility.com!

3 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Amstaffie said...

I'm pretty sure my mom will get me a petcell; she's always having maw-maw put the phone to my ear when I'm spending the day with her.

~Woof!
Storm

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Zoey Mae,

Ruff! Freda here. You're cute. Thanks for addin' me to your friends list. I am havin' my secretary add you to my Paw Pals list. Cooool! I'll be followin' your trail. Mark it well!

Those farbarkers are pretty neato. I think I am gonna get my own farbarker pretty soon. My humans are about ready to throw theirs out the window. It won't go far cuz it has a wire on it. Arf! Arf!

Glad to sniff you.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Zoey Mae,

I'm Lulabelle Mae, but my friends call me Belle. I noticed we live in the same state and we're both beagles! I just wanted to say hi and tell you to go check out my blog when you get a chance. I have a little beagle sister too.

So you might get a petcell! That's awesome! I want one. I'll have to ask my mom for one for my birthday in June :)

Bark at cha later,

Belle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home