Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Spring today...snow tomorrow

What's going on here? Yesterday it was almost 70 outside and today...it's only 26?!? And the wind is really strong out there. I had to go potty this morning and I almost fell over! I had to be careful not to pee into the wind. Don't need a face full of tinkle! I usually like to spend time outside during the day, but not today. I'm glad Mommy let me stay inside and sleep all day. I'll get up when Dad gets home. He always plays with me after he changes his clothes. It's my favorite time of night, when Dad comes home to play!

Here's a pic of me setting on Dad's lap at his computer desk. I'm a lap puppy and I always get my way. If Dad wont pick me up, I just climb my way up into his lap. Aren't I cute?

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Zoey,

Thanks for adding my blog to your sites. Mom will help me add yours to my blog also.

So you think my brother Boomer's cute huh? He's about your age because he will be 2 in June. He's a big pain, always bugging me. You can have him if you want him. LOL

I agree about this crazy MI weather. I was loving it over the weekend because we were outside almost all day long playing and digging in the yard. Since we hadn't napped during the day, we went to bed really early on Sunday and Monday. Then Winter reappeared yesterday. The wind kept making all kinds of howling noises and it was making Livvy and I growl and bark because we thought someone was outside our house trying to get in. We need to protect our parents and our treats ya know.

I love the pic of you on your dad's lap. I love sitting on my mom's lap too. I also love to sit and stare at her while she's eating, just in case she decides to drop any food. Sometimes she sneeks me a bite when my brother and sister aren't looking.

Well bark at cha later:)

Belle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home