Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year people!! Hope everyone had a great holiday and New Year. Did you all party down like I did? And just what did I DO to ring in the New Year you ask? Well...I stole a slurp of beer from Dad's bottle when he wasn't looking, pigged out on puppy treats, watched the big ball of lights drop with my humans, ran around the house barking my head off while Mom and Dad smooched and chewed up one of Mom's old slippers! Not a bad way to bring in 2007, if you ask me. So what did everyone else do??

2 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year Zoey Mae!! Where have you been? You haven't updated your blog since March 06 until now! I hope you post more often. I got worried that your owners got rid of you or something! I'm so glad to hear you had a great time and got to drink beer too! We just went to bed with Dad because we were tired from our trip to PA to see our great grandma.

Well keep in touch. Boomer says hello back to you. Livvy also says hi.

Love,
Belle (Lulabelle Mae)

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings,

Hi!!

A Pleasant warming for you at this day! I’d just leave a comment for what you posted
because I found it so informative just like what other had commented. Thank you very much
for sharing this on behalf of every body who already read this. And keep u the good work.


More power,
Cecilia Cortez
No Bark Collar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home